First Novel

First Novel
Mujahadah Cinta

Friday 15 July 2011

THEN, SUDDENLY, NOW AND SOMEDAY...

Then,
I was so naive
I was a lonely and dull girl
I always think that my life is boring...

Suddenly,
When I saw you
I felt so happy
I have finally found somebody
I thought my life
Is going chance
I showed you with love
But you showed me hate
I just dont have a clue
Why are you feeling that way...

Now
I dont care about the answer
I just want to THANK YOU
For letting me taste
The sweetness and bitterness of love
Even though u were never there
To share this perfect feeling with me...

Someday
Even if you learn
That hating me is a mistake
I will never accept you
My heart is too hurt
And never will mend
I know how a real man
Will react to this situation...

You are not one of them
But you will always
Remain to be
The love I'll never FORGET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment